The Quadrilla Sounds Block Extension Set is perfect for the young composer. It can be added to your existing Quadrilla set so add a musical touch, and arranged in endless configurations to help create endless mini master pieces!
in total 53 pieces
- 3 rails with 5 hole drops
- 4 rails with 3 hole drops
- 8 soundblocks
- 8 metal sound tones, G, A, B, C, D, E, Fis, G, to put into the blocks or on the rails
- 8 wooden pieces to put into the blocks instead of the metal sound tones
- 5 hole covers natural (1 1/4 inch diameter)
- 5 small red accelerators (1 x 1/2 inch) with connection part for the metal tone
- 5 large red accelerators (1 1/2 x 1 5/8 inches) with connection part for the metal tone
- 5 large red accelerators (1 1/2 x 1 5/8 inches) “speed maker and hole shutter"
- 2 marble tray with felt inside
- 20 page instructionbook with phasepictures for easy build up
Quadrilla is the original wooden marbel run created in Germany, its moto is "intelligent play in wood".
The Quadrilla-marble runs use a rainbow of coloured blocks and tracks. Part of the fun of playing with Quadrilla marble runs is the fact that you can see the marbles on their paths all the time. You can also stop them or change their directions. Quadrilla marble runs open next to endless possibilities to learn about the 3 dimensions and to think in 3D! From very simple to highly complex - only your and your child's imagination and creativity set the limits to what you can create with Quadrilla. You can even build marble runs with this system up to 1 m high - always new, always different. The instruction booklet included in the sets will guide you through the first steps.
It's a special fun if you let a lot of marbles run through your Quadrilla marble run at the same time. Watch them race against each other through the many different paths that each construction normally offers.
You'll soon find out that Quadrilla marble runs are not only fun for children but also for those who are buying them for them: their parents or grandparents!
Quadrilla is winner of many prestigious toy awards including the Oppenheim Platinum Toy Award 2006 and the 2008 Fat Brain Toys Awards (Building & Construction) in the USA.