The Moover Toys’ Baby Walker is the perfect helper for when small children are learning how to walk.
The Baby Walker is designed in such a way that the first steps are made safely – and at the child’s own pace.
Learning how to walk therefore becomes a very happy experience for the child as well as the parents.
The Moover Baby Walker is great fun and the perfect helper for when your little one is ready to learn how to walk. As with all the range, the design is both classic and modern with the focus on what children like to see, touch, and play with. Moover brings high end Danish design to a series of wooden toys created to encourage toddlers to explore the world around them in a fun and safe way. It is distinctive for the unique way in which it blends traditional craftsmanship with bold, contemporary looks.
- 4-double wheel brake ensures that the Baby Walker moves slowly and therefore stays with the child.
- The positioning of the wheels and handles are carefully constructed so the walker is 100% stable under all conditions.
- The shock absorbing rubber wheels ensure that the Baby Walker stands firmly and securely.
- The rubber wheels work like "bumpers" protecting the door frames and walls of the home.
- The Baby Walker’s features are designed to help children aged 8 - 36 months. After this, it can be used as a toy cart up to approximately 48 months.
The Baby Walker measures 43 cms from the floor to the handle, 45 cms from the front wheel to the back wheel, and 32 cms across the back. The Moover Baby Walker required easy self assembly.
The Moover range brings high end Danish design to a series of wooden toys lovingly crafted from high quality wood sourced from sustainable sources. Moover Toys’ mission is to make stimulating, smartly designed toys of a high quality available to all people.
Their toys are designed according to the best design traditions which focuses on quality, safety, and function, which supports both learning and play. A Moover toy will always be stimulating to the child - a delight to the eye – to both children and parents.