When you visit, register or order products or services from us you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, contact detail and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from emails or letters you send us.
We guarantee the confidentiality of your personal details and your personal details shall be only be used for the following purposes: .
- processing your payments;
- to fulfill your order and administer your account;
- to pass information about you to agents and employees in order to perform a contract;
- to disclose information about you to any relevant regulator, if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so.
- To contact you to tell you above important changes or developments to the website or our services, or to obtain your views on our services;
- Where you have agreed, we may use your information to let you know about other products and services which might be of interest to you. This contact may be by post, telephone, fax or email. If you want stop receiving information about other products and services, you can opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com;
- Additionally, we may allow carefully selected third parties to contact you occasionally about products and services which we think may be of interest to you. This contact may also be by post, telephone, fax or email. If you do want to stop receiving information about other products and services, you can opt out at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the Internet. When you visit a particular Web page in the website, our servers log your IP address.
Our website uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitors' contact information (such as their email address), unique identifying information (such as user name and password), and financial information (such as their account details). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Unique identifiers (such as user name and password) are collected from website visitors to verify the user's identity and for use in establishing and identifying account numbers in our record system.
This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All Web servers are behind a firewall and monitored.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
You are entitled to see the information we hold about you. The law entitles us to charge you a fee for doing so. If you wish to see this information please contact us at email@example.com
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belle and Rollo, Unit 2, Block J, Kilcoole Industrial Estate, Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow
+353 1 201 1012 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri